NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- All giveaways are for U.S. residents only who are 18 years and older at time of entry.
- Employees of Taste Arkansas and Arkansas Farm Bureau and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in sweepstakes.
- Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. central time on specified day posted in original giveaway. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this promotion.
How to Enter:
- During the promotion period, follow the instructions in the required entry section in each sweepstakes. You automatically will receive one (1) sweepstakes entry by completing the required entry and filling out the comment form for that particular promotion.
- In addition, you may earn extra entries for completing the non-required entries listed and filling out the comment form for each entry you complete.
- Limit: Multiple entrants can not share the same email address or household address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Choosing a Winner:
- Administrator will randomly select the potential sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries through the use of Random.org Random Integer Generator on or around the end date specified for the promotion period. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator (Tara Johnson), Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Administrator reserves the right to suspend and/or modify any promotion if item becomes unavailable for any reason or if any other factor beyond Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes.
- Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is believe to have tampered with with entry process or who is in violation of the rules of the sweepstakes.
- There is a complete release of Facebook by each entrant. Each entrant acknowledges
that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. The entrant or participant is providing information to Taste Arkansas and not to Facebook.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.