This Sausage and Cream Cheese Breakfast Casserole will change your life. It’s that good. The maple-flavored pork sausage gives this casserole a special flavor. It reminds me of home; breakfast and comfort all mixed into a cheesy casserole with a flaky buttery crust. Try it. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Did you know that Arkansas farmers produced 3 million eggs in 2012?
- 12 eggs
- ½ cups milk
- 1 pound maple flavored pork sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cans of 8-ounce crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Beat eggs and add milk. Scramble and then set aside.
- Brown sausage. When cooked, add cream cheese and stir to combine. Add scrambled eggs and combine.
- In an ungreased 13×9″ dish, unroll 1 can of crescent rolls. Press down. Spread sausage mixture on top. Top with shredded cheese. Then top with the remaining can of crescent rolls.
- Bake 25 minutes.