Stuffed bell peppers are huge on Pinterest right now. I decided to give the trend my own spin and make Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers. I’ve had a variety of stuffed peppers, but I think this recipe is my favorite. It’s simple and comes together quickly for busy nights while being packed full of flavor. In fact, I doubled the recipe, and froze a few for the next couple of weeks when I need a quick meal. Do you have a recipe for stuffed bell peppers?
Did you know more than 28,000 of Arkansas’ farms raise beef cattle?
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet of Spanish style 90-second rice
- 4 green bell peppers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef based on instructions from your taco seasoning packet.
- Cook the rice and combine with prepared taco meat.
- Remove the tops and core of green bell peppers. Stuff with meat and rice mixture. Top with cheese.
- Place the peppers in a deep baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is browned and peppers are tender.